Sunday, January 06, 2019

And Then She Was 10

TEN.



ONE WHOLE DECADE.

3,650 DAYS.

87,600 HOURS.

My sweet, apple-headed Samantha Ann turned 10 today and I am a mix of emotions. I feel like 10 is a hard age for me because they're transitioning between little kid & big kid. She still has melt downs, she still sleeps with her pink blanket, hums when she is walking around the house, snuggles with me & B in the morning.




We had a fun, but COLD, birthday party the day before at the park.


Check out B's awesome Lego cake!



But today, we relaxed, hung out at the house, opened presents and THEN....



BOWLING!!!









And...



GOLFING!!!







Dinner at Pizza Hut and the Amazing Race to close off the evening.

I love my middle daughter so much. She's beautiful (those freckles, dimples, blue eyes and blonde hair...seriously), funny (she makes the best faces), smelly (she's the 2nd smelliest in the house), flexible, inventive, smart. I could go on and on. I'm so grateful for her and prays she has the best 10th year ever!

No comments: