Tuesday, August 21, 2018

One Was Moody, One Was Crabby and One Had Three Classes in a Row!

We homeschool...but we still do first day of school pics around here. We woke up, ate breakfast and got started with a few lessons and orientation! It was definitely an easy day, which I needed because I was stressing big time. I felt prepared, but then I felt out of control and unprepared. I might have ugly cried on B for a bit in between cups of coffee!

I am a little nervous not having as much control over Piper's coursework, but I trust her teachers and I know it will work out well. Sam is in a grade I can handle and so is Scarlet. I was a little sad (well, maybe a lot) to find out Scarlet didn't have History thought.

But it's all good and you know what? The first month is always a little crazy.

HERE WE GO.......

SCARLET JOSEPHINE
Scarly Jo, sassy, spunky

2ND GRADE




SAMANTHA ANN
Sam, Avenger crazy, super smiley

4TH GRADE




 PIPER DIANE
Pipsqueak, energetic, can't put her book down
(and apparently she told her classmates to call her Viper????????)

6TH GRADE
OFFICIALLY MIDDLE SCHOOL




Here's to a great school year with Utah Virtual Academy!



No comments: