Monday, October 23, 2017

Let's Get Real

So, let's get real...



My name is Cassandra and I'm a sinner.

I'm married to Bryce. He's a sinner too.

I have got three amazing daughters. They are sinners as well.

I think you get the picture. We all sin.

In God's eyes, a sin is a sin is a sin. All sin is equal to each other. Here on earth, we judge each other by what we've done and the severity of it.

With Christ, there is no unforgiveness. There is only grace.

We are saved by God's grace alone. We will never attain perfection, nor are we meant to. Life is a journey. There are hills and there are valleys. He is with us through them all.

We are meant to praise Him in the storm. We are meant to praise Him in our best moments. And we are meant to praise Him even if He doesn't save us from the worst.

This is what I believe. This is real in my life. And I am not ashamed.

No comments: