Sunday, October 22, 2017

Daughertys Do Disneyland- PART THREE

Ah, the last day.

First, you are sad because you love Disneyland so much.

Second, you are glad because your feet have begun to hurt and so have your legs.

Third, you are glad because with the lack of sleep your children have been getting, the crabbies are starting to come out.

Finally, you are bittersweet because you know you get to be in your own bed soon, but you really enjoy walking up and down Main Street wishing you could just loiter there all day.

This last day was PICTURE DAY, as I call it. We avoided a lot of picture taking (with characters) the first two days because we wanted to enjoy all of the rides.

This day, we "princessed" the girls ourselves; meaning, we gussied them up in princess outfits.

Meet Princess Jasmine, Princess Anna and Princess Ariel:





I love this picture so much.



B's classic pose that we take every trip.


Can I just toot our horn really quick? B and I have been walking 3 miles almost every night for the last 3 months and have been watching what we eat. Between both of us, we've lost 50 pounds. I love the healthier versions of us!


My merm. We aren't out of the woods yet, but the journey is going to be worth it.


My heart melts when I see this. God bless the ladies who pretend to be princesses. You bring magic to my girls in a way I never will be able to.






The girls FLIPPED when they saw they were holding Tinkerbell.




This cast member came over and started serenading the girls. He was so much fun!


After I took the girls' picture with Minnie, this cast member, who I was chatting with, popped up there. I couldn't help but take the picture.

FUNNY STORY: We saw Jafar earlier that morning and Piper was REALLY hoping we could get a picture with him. Well, here he comes. He stops, points at Piper, shushes me aside with his hand (hilarious) and poses with Piper. After I took the picture of all three girls, he blew his nose at Piper. She was grinning from ear to ear.


The masked marauder.

Look at Piper's face!




Poor Sam. She was so HOT in her costume.





FUNNY STORY: This guy looks mad, right? He marches over, with Abu, and stops in front of Piper. He started yelling at her, "JASMINE! GIRL! Why aren't you up there with your husband? He's missing you, girl!" (Aladdin was on the float in front of him.) Piper was so red! I died laughing.


Wanna guess how Scarlet was feeling in this picture? Pouting? YES.

He's so handsome and suave.


We had SUCH a good trip. It was worth every cent. All the memories that we've made, the pictures we've taken, the laughs we had....we needed it! A HUGE thanks to the Pixie Planner for helping us plan out our trip this year. Shana was amazing in assisting me with any questions I had while at the park.

No comments: