Friday, December 02, 2016

DAY 29: Have You Ever?

EVER EVER IN YOUR LONG LEGGED LIFE
SEEN A LONG LEGGED SAILOR
WITH A LONG LEGGED WIFE?

No?

Well, neither have I.

Do you have memories of growing up that are precious to you?

I think about my mom and my sisters. We have one-liners that we still use, we tell the same stories over and over again (sorry Bryce) and we laugh maniacally over them.

I hope that my girls are making their own precious memories. We have fun with them; taking trips, doing fun things, etc. But the fun really begins with the people you are with.

Tonight, they are sleeping under their desks. So weird, I know. But they are doing it because it seemed fun to them. They made their own little cubbies, with curtains and nightlights.


I don't know about you, but that looks super uncomfortable. Whatevs....I told them if they get cold or uncomfortable, they can move their beds.

It just cracks me up because it sounds like something me and Court would have done when we were their age. Heck, I tried to make a bed in the bathtub one night....not sure if my mom knows that one....ha ha!

Make memories, good ones, if you can! They don't require tons of money or even tons of time. Just be with the people you want to be with and laugh. I think those are the best memories of all.

No comments: