Saturday, December 03, 2016

DAY 30: Where My Ladays At?

Last night, we had our women's Christmas dessert and you know what? I've been attending these for the last 6 years and they just keep getting better!

Joc, getting those candy canes off the table as fast as she can!

Alyssa was pretty fast too!

I was horrible.

My fav dessert.

Look, every woman needs friends. She needs time to get out of the house and just be with other chicks. A lot of guys think they don't need it and there's a lot of women who don't think they need it. But they do! We do!





B totally understands that I need some hang time with the girls; whether it is having them over to just chill at home or go out for dinner & drinks. It's the down time with those who support you and encourage you that can be refreshing.

On some of our darkest days, just a word, a gesture from our girlfriends can mean the whole world. And to be able to celebrate with them is even better!

I'm so grateful for my BFFFFFs, my long-time friends, my wonderful ladies at church and for new friends. Without them, I'd be a moody, lonely, frumpy person.....maybe.....maybe not....but I like friends, so I'm happy to have some!

No comments: