Saturday, June 13, 2015

"I Look Like I'm In Third Grade"

Oh Sammie...

Samantha Ann hit a first today....she 'lost' her first tooth; actually, we had to yank it out with dental floss.

Her adult tooth has broken surface and coming in; that baby tooth HAD to come out!! Basically, we had to wrap dental floss around the tooth, counted to three and B yanked it out. It went flying across the room!

Man, Sam was hollering and crying, bloody saliva flinging out of her mouth. She stuffed her mouth full of toilet paper and sup-supped until we showed her to the tooth. I whipped up a tooth fairy pillow and she is as happy as a clam!

Who would have known that my sweet-tempered Sam was as dramatic as Piper? She is full of surprises and feels so grown-up with her tooth gone. In fact, she flashed herself a smile in the mirror and said, "Mama....you know, I look like I'm in third grade."



 The Tooth Fairy Pillow


Oh man, we're in for it.
But she does look a little older...

No comments: