Sunday, June 21, 2015

Father of the Children of My Loins

When we do Father's Day, this is how we roll:

We do church #smccstyle.
B goes to Home Depot while I go to Albertson's.
B works on projects while I hide in the craft closet.
I Skype with my Daddits while B preps the steaks.
I make potatoes while the girls play in the sprinklers.
We eat.
We walk to the gas station and buy ice cream.
We eat.
B & the girls Skype with B's parents.
Me & the girls Skype with my Mamas.
Girls go to bed, all snuggled.
B & I watch "Chappie".

The End.



We roll like no one else.

We split Cokes in my Beatles' cups.

When they look like this, this is how they roll.

This daddy loves his girls more than anything.
And they love him.

Ice cream should end every day.

Every. Single. Day.

Happy Daddy's Day to you, Merm.




No comments: