Sunday, August 31, 2014

To Sum It Up: August

August has been, like, the LONGEST month of my life. Half of it was summer vacation, half of it was back to school- work, work, work, play, play, play- blonde hair, green hair- dinner dates, play dates- South Jordan/Draper/Salt Lake adventures with Fingers Burrell- babies born.....

So, here it is, my month in pictures:

My bestie had her FIRST BABY GIRL, Reese Abigail!


And my sister had her FIRST BABY BOY, Brock Justin!


Ashley & I took the kids to see Ghostbusters at Sunset at the Square- with her 7 day old baby!


This man o' mine celebrated a birthday-

Pipey lost her 5th tooth (she pulled it out herself....she's super brave)-

We started the first day of school (which you already know all about, if you read this). 
We enjoyed ourselves-
Yah, Piper's chillin' in her robe.

Sammie is quite the artist.

Scarlet.....wanders around aimlessly. 
She misses her sisters playing with her.

I had to say good-bye to my sweet friend, Kaci- 
Thank goodness she still has family here in St. George!

The lovely lady in the stripes!

All the ladays in the HIZZ-ouse.

Anna and I partying it up.

I went from blonde to GREEEEEEEN-


 

Yah baby.

I had the super awesome opportunity to travel up to South Jordan to lead worship at SMCC South Jordan THIS weekend- I had a great team and a GREAT time!




I was the nicest friend in the world and spent a MILLION years at IKEA today with my favorite piano player, Kevin. Let's just say that he paid me back in awesomeness (not IKEA awesomeness....I'm a Hobby Lobby gal).
THIS was awesomeness....IKEA food....who knew?

Kevin's haul. Crazy.

And to round off an awesome month, I have this awesome random picture for you to enjoy......
Look closely....is that a random nose in my dryer?

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I love the green!! And yeah, IKEA food is awesome!