Thursday, August 21, 2014

Day Is Done

And everyone take a nice deep breath and let it back out....with a whoop of "HOLLA!"




Whooooo-eeeeee. What a day. And by day, I mean GREAT SUPER FANTASTIC AWESOME day. We started at 9. We were done by 3. Breaks, laughs, high-fives, um a little crying; I even showered! 










The desk came in handy. I'll admit; at first, I didn't like the desk at all. But it grew on me and now I love it. The girls love it too.


We celebrated our first day of school with a date at Yogurtland with our best friends. Probably the best snackie in the world.

Mmmm.....salted carmel pecan, toasted coconut and plain tart.

Bryce was...excited.

They totally rocked their first day of school.

So overall, I'm looking forward to this year. Sure, there will be hard days; oh yah. But I think this picture pretty much sums how I'm feeling right now:

HOLLA!

No comments: