Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Are You Ready For This? Um, Am I Ready For This?

Oh Lord.

Tomorrow is the first day of school for TWO of my kids. When the crap did that happen?

Sweet Piper D is off to 2nd grade and little Samma Lamma is beginning Kindergarten.

I'm nervous, excited and wondering how the heck am I going to homeschool two kids at the same time. Yep. Your guess is as good as mine.

My super awesome husband built a desk for all the girls:


Yah and bought them their chairs too. He's a good daddy.
The computers are set up, backpacks are out, pencils sharpened. I still have more to put up on the wall and nametags for the girls' desks, achievement charts...

Piper's desk (she's way excited that she has the same mouse as my friend Anna)

Sam's desk (TMNT notebook, of course....she likes Raphael)

Scarly's desk (a new frozen book with figurines for quiet play)

 

The books are ready to, everything is organized and I've got an idea as to how I'm going to run the morning...

Well....maybe not quite!

No comments: