Sunday, August 24, 2014

Gamers Game Yo

Games.

I love them and I don't love them.

Normally, I like to opt out of games unless it's something that I'm either A) Interested in or B) Coerced into.

Tonight, I was coerced (or tricked) into playing games with Jakey & Angela (B's brother & wife).

I like words. I like spelling them. And I like games that involve words. I was told we were playing a game with words.....and then after I accepted, I was informed by my loving husband that we were actually not playing a game with words.

Sigh.

But I actually had fun!

 
Um, that is our porch table with felt over it!

I'm ready to go!

Piper was B's "helper" (she kept hiding the die...big "help").

All the awesomeness of Takenoko.

And the super awesomeness of Carcassonne!

And my drink of choice.

A Saturday night well spent.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It looks a lot like settlers of catan? We play that all the time. Now we are hooked in dominion. Very good games