Tuesday, July 22, 2014

T-Minus 30 Days and Counting

Only 30 days until this:


Today was like Christmas day; we opened all of our packages today to find next year's curriculum for school. Bittersweet, excited and scared....that's how I felt opening each box. I'm a little nervous with two at home this year for school. Samantha was very excited to see her schoolbooks and wanted to immediately begin writing her name on things. Piper wanted to start reading her books to her sisters too. Scarlet was sad that nothing was in the box for her, so I'm thinking I'll have to get a few "school toys" for her to use during school time.

30 more days of sleeping in, play dates and long days. 30 more days of staying up late wrestling with Daddy, lounging around and backyard parties. 30 more days of opportunities to read whenever I want to, naps and running to the store whenever I want.

I'm going to make these 30 days count- fun, fun, fun until the sun goes down!

No comments: