Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Road Trippin: The Real Last Day and My Favorite Store In The World

For our last day in AZ, we visited grandparents, ate Taco Bell, spent a few hours at Hobby Lobby and laughed over the fun stuff we did this week. Maybe not exciting, but it was a good last day.



Nana's helper, Lakota. 

We hung out with Nana and Grandpa today. It was nice to see them twice within a couple of months.


My grandma....best in the world.

 
Grandma came over to say good-bye. As we head home tomorrow, she's heading back up the mountain.


Court and I attacked Hobby Lobby together. 
Beware the Taco Bell aisle (aka the aisle Courtney ran away from after she farted).

Some of my treasures.

A great day; not too muggy, not too hot. I thoroughly enjoyed my time at Hobby Lobby today (a big thanks to Mom for watching the girls). Court & I grabbed Starbucks, came home and relaxed.

Tomorrow, I pack up the van and we head home to see B. We'll make one stop along the way at Cliff Dwellers. I'm going to miss my family, but I'm ready to head home.

No comments: