Tuesday, June 05, 2018

Then AND Now

Another school year wrapped up and I'm not going to lie....it was my hardest.

Usually, August is a time for last minute summer celebrations and prepping our daily schedule to change back to a school routine.

Last August, that was when everything heavy was going down between Bryce & I. The very first day of school was when we had our 2nd counseling appointment. We had fights, arguments, meltdowns and we still had to do school. We pretty much played catch-up until the end of the year.

I'm proud to say that the girls did SO good and got straight A's in all of their subjects. They really stepped it up and we ended the school year with high fives and froyo.

Since B & I are finally out of the woods (more on that later), we considered our options and decided to do another year of homeschool, which means I'll have a 2nd grader (EASY), 4th grader (EASY) and 6th grader (YIKES). Pip moves up to a middle school platform that is different from what we are used to. Thank goodness we have an awesome support staff at UTVA!

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL 2017




LAST DAY OF SCHOOL 2018


No comments: