Friday, October 20, 2017

Daughertys Do Disneyland- PART TWO

The second day.....dum dum dummmmmmmm....your feet are already sore from the day before, you still want another churro and you have a whole 2nd park to explore.


Wakey, wakey! Day number two!


Are we ready? Yes, we are!

First ride of the day, Star Tours! Sam was sad it was short (girl, get used to it)!


King Arthur's Carousel...on a bright and beautiful morning!

We saw Peter Pan (out of all my years, I've never once seen him, except in a parade...so I think I was more excited than the girls).

Peter Pan was crowing in Scarlet's "ear"!

Then, we saw Captain Hook!

Apparently I take random pictures of myself on accident.

My three beauties!

B Rizzle in the hizzouse of the Mizzouse!

Cookie time! Gotta love those Mickey Bats!

Then, we were off to California Adventure for most of the day.

We saw Mickey Mouse!!!

California Adventure sure has some beautiful sights.

These girls are included in the previous statement!

SILLY SYMPHONY SWINGS! Probably mine and Sam's favorite ride.

Jumpin Jellyfish....my LEAST favorite ride, as you can tell from my face. 

Off to Cars Land...it was all decked out for Halloween and looked awesome...and slightly creepy.

Waiting for our next ride!

Whoo hooooooo!!! Radiator Springs Racers was EPIC.

The girls all gave thumbs up!

How cool that the cars were dressed up too?! Mater makes a cool vampire.

Here was Scarlet's interpretation of Mater the vampire.

Our next favorite ride! Mater's Junkyard Jamboree! I about squished Scarlet to death in our car.

We have never ridden Toy Story Mania before and now we finally have our chance!



It was definitely a fun ride! We all enjoyed it.

We like to have fun while we wait in lines.

Check out our photo bomber...

These girls crack me up.

We got to see Anna & Elsa. Sam was elated to tell Anna that she was dressing up as her for Halloween.
So freakin' cute!

We did Turtle Talk with Crush...Funny short story: Crush was asking some of the adults questions...oh wait, just me. It was totes embarrassing. I didn't know he was actually talking to me and I laughed a lot. He asked what we do for fun in Utah and I said hiking. He asked me to explain it and after I did, he got this dumb look on his face and said, "So, uh....you walk. Righteous!" I'm pretty sure I was blushing.

We went back to Disneyland since they had pretty short wait times (there was a Halloween party that night that we DID NOT buy tickets for).


It's A Small World for the win!

I don't care for heights, but I'll ride Dumbo. Thank goodness Scarlet didn't make us go up-down-up-down like some of the other kids. I would have lost it for sure.

Sam and Piper had fun; I promise.

Yay. Fun. Just kidding- Scarlet did a good job.

Enjoying the sights on Storybookland.

We called it and headed back to California Adventure for the evening. We rode the swings a couple of times, Ariel and headed back to the Radiator Springs Racers again.

What a beautiful view! I love Disney so much!

They put so much work into the details.

Time to call it a night and get some rest for day number three!

No comments: