Saturday, September 03, 2016

Peachy Keen

Today was a GLORIOUS day!

#coffee
#sleep
#beautiful_weather
#Peach_Days

For our first time, we traipsed out to Hurricane (pronounced Hurr-i-kin) and attended Peach Days! I had friends who were playing in a band, a couple of friends with booths and of course, B wanted some peaches!




First, we hit up our FRAMILY- Casey & Jocelyn were working at a booth for their church, Mountain View Bible Church.

They had free otter pops!!!

Then, after purchasing some amazingly delicious tamales, we hung out and watched C Wesley and the Revenant play some super awesome music.


The keyboardist & bassist are a part of the worship team at SMCC and I'm friends with Charley, the lead vocalist. They did an amazing job!! I heard they got a couple leads out of it too!

I had an itching for some shopping, so we were off to the booths!

My #wildunicorn friend, Jen, had her booth, Nella's Cottage, full of crocheted goodies, lamps, stars and jewelry (I scored some awesome feather earrings).

My very very good friend Twila, had her booth, Twila Kellie, also full of crocheted goodies, headbands, coozies (she made our Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle beanies for the girls at the new year). I was so happy to see her!

I ran into my boy, Vince, and his girlfriend, Amber- I was so happy to see them!!! Vince has been my boy for over 6 years.

And, of course, the Sackaugherty Clan had fun:







We have WAY too much fun when we hang out with framily.

No comments: