Sunday, August 21, 2016

'TIS THE END

The end?


The end of summer, yes. The end of my sanity, maybe. Or the end of having hair. Actually, it's the end of having little ones because my baby is starting Kindergarten tomorrow. I can't believe it. I feel like she's been around forever, but also like she just got here.

So....tomorrow could be a little rough. I don't know. It could end up being amazing. I don't know. But I do know this.....


I GOT THIS.

No matter how the day turns out tomorrow, I've got this under control. Or at least, under as much control as I think I have. I heard this lyric in a song the other day: None of this is in your control. It means that while God has given us free will, it is still out of our control.

I'm going to start my day out by giving it to Him and ask for as much patience as He thinks I can handle tomorrow because I'm sure I will fail and fail and fail and fail and fail. And then I can start over and over and over and over and over!

It's gonna be fun, so check back here for some first day of school pics!

Oh, and I said GOOD DAY.

No comments: