Wednesday, July 20, 2016

One More Time

HOOOOOOOME.

B had dinner ready, I got the car cleaned out (even though I was literally dripping sweat the whole time AND I got laundry started. BOOM. Girls are in bed, feet have been massaged (by my amazing massager I got for Christmas) and I'm about ready to call it a night. Traveling sure takes a lot out of you.

We said good bye to the Wiebes- it was such a good time and the girls thoroughly enjoyed themselves. We'll definitely have to head up again soon.

Peter was already in bed, but we did get to say good bye to him. Evan's like, "What's with all the women??"

These girls- they've all grown up together and it's crazy to see them so much bigger.

Only the coolest peeps around- thanks for letting us stay with you while Phil was gone.

Then, we were off ONE. MORE. TIME to pick up my "co-worker at another campus" Abby!

Our two-hour coffee date was a lot of fun! Thanks for hanging out with me & the girls today! (P.S. Scarlet is peeping behind Piper's hair.)

Okay- now we're actually on our way home!

These crazy girls! They were fantastic during coffee and were ready to chillax.

I was ready to listen to my tunes and tune out the stinkin' Cookie Monster piano that Scarlet brought with her. WHY??

We stopped in Payson for McD's. Eventually, I peeped back at the girls and, well, see for yourself:

Kind of creepy, right?

We had to make an emergency stop in Fillmore (gas station food is sooo delish, but you get the point). We normally stop there anyways.

Pit stop!

The last half of our trip was awful. The girls, they were great. I had my mp3 player in, the girls were watching a movie and for some reason, the A/C stopped working ONLY in the front of the car....where I was. Thankfully, the back still worked. It eventually came back on, ohhhhh, when we entered St. George. Go figure.

We were maybe 15 minutes away from our house and I see this:

Sometimes....you just need a box on your head in order to fall asleep.

We rolled in and the dogs were so happy to see us. And B too. 

So, yesterday I mentioned that Melissa and I had run one extra errand............well..........I kind of bought some bar stools off of KSL. In my defense, we needed some since our last ones were falling apart and the ones I got from Ashley were too tall.

Check out this beauty! I love it's originality and...it swivels! Now....I want to paint them a mustard yellow and B says not to paint them at all. What do you think??

Oh, and stay tuned: tomorrow starts a 30 Days, 30 Posts series!

No comments: