Thursday, July 07, 2016

More Arizona Sun & To The Mountains, Part Two

We had more fun in the sun, sun, sun during the next part of our trip. Sunsplash is always a fan favorite and we tried out a new swim spot at my alma mater. I got to visit my grandparents and what better way to leave the heat then to head up to Heber & the cabin to cool off with some thunderstorms!

DAY FOUR: Grandparents, Sunsplash & Blood

I had a great visit with my nana & Uncle Tom (Grandpa hid out in the kitchen)!

Taking a break at Sunsplash!

Me & Choly

My cousin Jesse & his girlfriend, Jillian, came by for a few hours. They got roped into riding slides with these two girls the whole time!

SISTERS!

Poor Tae- he bashed his chin at Sunsplash, but thankfully he didn't need stitches.

Auntie Cracker (aka Court) feelin' cray cray.

DAY FIVE: Mom's work, Peter Piper Pizza, more water & Court's house

Mom was very excited to show of her grandbabies at work.

This next year is her last year at Taylor- then she is RETIRED!

Me & Court getting ready to handle the crazy kids at PPP.

Avery was very concerned with his bike riding.

Nichole gracefully losing a game to Sam.

I love that my girls love to play games together.

I feel like this should be a meme or something! Sam was very, uh, excited to win all those tickets!

The chillins with their prizes.

Piper's namesake (except for the 'Peter' and the 'Pizza' parts).

There's a new aquatic center at my alma mater- Carry On, Mesa High!

We're heading there from now on- the girls loved it and so did I!

The girls/boys enjoyed themselves, even if some mean, dirty boys didn't let Piper out of the whirlpool section.

Court cooked in her kitchen and didn't set anything on fire or smoke us out. YAY!

Best friends.

DAY SIX: Up The Mountain

Oooh.....monsoon season!

Ahhh.....the mountains.

Enjoying ice cream & cookies on the porch.

Uncle Bryan enjoying himself, filling the children with sugar and stories.

The next three days had gorgeous weather, fun times and I got to celebrate the 4th with my family for the first time in 8 years! Stay tuned...

No comments: