Monday, July 25, 2016

30-5: I Gotta Man

You have to say that with attitude.

I GOT-ta man.

What I love about my man is how handy he is.

#1- He helped me tackle our storage room.


Obviously, this is an after picture. (No, seriously. I know it still looks crazy, but YOU CAN SEE THE FLOOR.) At one point in time, before we moved in, it was most likely a food storage area/pantry. We used it as an "everything-and-the-kitchen-sink" room. It got to the point where you had to hop, skip and jump over things on the floor because there was no room on the shelves. Every time I walk in there now, I forget how amazing it is to have a cleaned out room.

#2- He just happen to put this together while I was finishing with the aftermath of what we did.


YAY!

I lurve it. He gives pretty bad visuals and I've found out that I love it more when he doesn't describe things to me or draw them out. Instead, he tells me, "Hey, so we should hang our pans up so they don't get scratched." And I say, "Let's do it." 45 minutes later, he says, "So what do you think?" And I say, "I lurve it." Now, I just have to paint that darn wall.

I gotta man. And he gotta wife with an Arsenio Hall fro.


Seriously. It is out of control. It is going away on Wednesday, by hook or by crook!

No comments: