Monday, April 04, 2016

So Much

This past week/weekend was filled with SO MUCH stuff.





This beautiful, wonderful little/big girl celebrated her 9th birthday with friends, family and framily (friends that are family).








It was loud, obnoxious and fun!



Look how tall these girls are getting!



We also had a birthday lunch with Grandma.






Laser tag & Denny's, Haugherty style.



Celebrating Jocelyn's birthday with delish food, laughs and reggae music!



Making Ginny & Tootles are sparkly and clean (Toots gets SOOOO fluffy after her bath- I love it)!





Pippa's off on her first big adventure- one week in California with Grandma & Papa! I only cried a little bit and so far, she is having a lot of fun. It was one of the hardest things, seeing her drive off.




Ash & I shopped for and decorated the green room (team room) at church- we got to use it today for the first time and it was awesome (not to mention hilarious fun shopping....).



This big girl was brushing her teeth, noticed her spit had a little blood in it and then went, "Oh....I need some toilet paper." POP! Out came tooth #6!





Batman VS Superman with my BFFFFFFFs. It started off REAAALLLLLY slow, but the action part was amazing. It made me excited for the Wonder Woman movie and hopeful for a Justice League movie too!

Overall, I had SO MUCH fun with my framily, SO MUCH fun celebrating Piper's birthday, I miss Piper SO MUCH and I love my life SO MUCH.

No comments: