Sunday, January 31, 2016

And Just Like That...

...January is already done.

WHAT?!

2016 is already off to a pretty good start.

So, I didn't complete all the projects on my 30 day list, but I did get a lot done!
1. New bedset (six years in the making).
2. My Disney wall in the school room.
3. Updated curtains in the living room.
4. B mounted the tv in the family room.
5. He also hung up Scarlet's curtain rod.
6. Fixed my broken unicorns.
7. B painted (and is still in the process) our school room furniture.
8. We painted Sam's room, B hung up her curtain rod & curtains.
9. I updated my spice jars with new vinyl labels.

1. Updated the curtains in my bedroom.
2. Updated pictures in my upstairs hallway (3 of my handsome nephews).
3. Cleaned off my desk (believe me, it's clean).
4. Hung up curtains in Pip's room.

There were others, but nonetheless, I'm pretty happy with what I got done. I have some projects I want to do next month too, so we'll see how that goes! So here's to painting some more, organizing, hanging up stuff and hanging out with friends!

No comments: