Wednesday, December 23, 2015

When Grammie Comes To Town...

My mom is here for the holidays for the first time in 5 years! Not only am I excited, the girls are in Grammie heaven! She came bearing Christmas gifts, chocolate and CINNAMON- her doggie.

Here's a taste of our afternoon/evening:


GRAMMIE'S HERE!

The girls are all together.

My grandma knows me all too well...I can't wait to read them.

Taking some time out to get fresh air.

Sammie & Cinnamon are together again!



Grammie and her girls.

Grammie and her "big girl"!

Sending the girls off right.

After the girls went to bed, we wrapped presents from their aunties. I put Bryce to work since he's a better wrapper than I am. Plus, I was busy chatting with my mamas.

He looks so...happy too.

And this was one of the packages we received and as soon as I saw the name, I knew who it was from:

See, my sister & I have this name that we call each other: Bunker. When our sisters were little, we would get to name calling them. Finally, we'd end with, "Well, you're a bunker and that's worse than anything else." They would go crying to our mom and we would roll around laughing. 

So, there ya go. Inside joke- now shared with YOU. Feel special. And it made my day, which was already an awesome one to begin with. Thanks, gister!

P.S. You really are a bunker and it really is worse than anything else!

No comments: