Monday, December 21, 2015

My Evening View

The new year is so close...I can almost taste it. I have so many hopes for next year, but I know that they will be fruitless if I don't change a few things from the inside out.

Our first day of Christmas break and the kids were off & running; I, in the blessed silence, got to read by the fire with some delicious coffee and a wonderful view of our Christmas tree.







I had to add in this shot of the piano:



We got it tuned a couple of weeks ago and I can't keep my hands off of it. I'm in love all over again and it is funny to see the girls run down as soon as I start playing it. It reminds me of when my mom would play; I would run down the hall, sit and watch her. I eventually just mimicked what she did and voila....thus began my love.

No comments: