Sunday, October 18, 2015

Scarlet's PRE-Birthday Party

Yah, that's correct- it's a PRE-birthday party! Scarly's birthday isn't until Wednesday, but, gee...unfortunately, we'll be in DISNEYLAND that day. (I'm seriously excited.)

We had a small party, chock with fun, family and friends. We were happy to have Grandma & Papa (aka Sue & Cliff) out here with us too!

Scarly-Bar turns five....five long years of love, tears, facial expressions, weird phrases (I doesn't like it, See I tole you, It can't work, etc). She will officially move out of toddlerhood into little girlhood. She is going to start making long-term memories and going into Kindergarten next year.

She was my biggest baby, the one who challenged me more than any other kid, my last hurrah of my 20's, our only surprise and the final child. I can't wait to celebrate her fifth year on Wednesday.









Scarlet Josephine, you were the piece of the puzzle that put us together!

No comments: