Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Sam's On The Mend & My Buddy

Samantha had her orthopedic appointment today to check out her broken leg. We had some exciting news!

We went from this:



To this:



Of course, Samantha was NOT happy getting her cast off because she was afraid they would saw through her leg. Bless the heart of the chick sawing it off; she tried to make Sam laugh & smile, but knowing my glass-is-half-empty daughter, that wouldn't do the trick.



Notice the thumbs down?

She picked a great color for her cast. And she IS happy to be able to bend her knee again!



Only two more weeks and then it'll come off for good!

And we had this "little" visitor over by the carport today. As long as it's not jumping toward me, I have no problem checking it out.



Too cool. Just stay there, grasshopper friend or else I'm going to run screaming.

No comments: