Thursday, March 16, 2017

Thirteen Years on the Thirteenth Day

Please, say the title in the cadence of "Fifteen Men on a Dead Man's Chest" because that's how it came out!!

Okay, back to the point.

B & I celebrated thirteen years of marriage on the 13th. This is the lucky one. Great things are going to happen this year! While we might not have made any kind of promises or goals, I know that we are aiming to be together more often as a family since his work schedule doesn't allow too much time anymore.

Oh, the last nine have been spent in Utah, the first four in SoCal...three babies, two houses and two dogs (plus a bird)...many hair colors and styles, weight ups and downs, life changes, decade plus a few gone like ashes on the wind.

In fact.....Piper is going to be 10 in a couple of weeks. How is it that I still feel like I'm in my 20's and not my mid-30's? I feel like we've known each other forever, but not really.

I'm excited for this year and all of the amazingness that comes with it!

P.S. He bought me roses and a card!!! These things HARDLY happen (only because I could care less if I get anything and the same thing with him). We spent the night before with our girls, eating out and attending "Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them". Perfection. We wouldn't have it any other way.







No comments: