Monday, January 02, 2017

The End Of Break....Breaking At The End?

END OF BREAK:

This was our last day of Christmas break. It was a busy break, but we found a lot of time to spend together with family, friends, framily and each other.






I clean up good!





We celebrated with cinnamon buns for breakfast, a much needed playdate, Tsum Tsum shopping, birthday shopping and dinner at Benja's!



BREAKING AT THE END:

Because of Bryce's work schedule, we, as a family, rarely get to spend time with each other during the week. Meals are not taken together and bedtime is often missed. This break was a good reminder that no matter what our schedule looks like, we need to MAKE time as a family. My plan is to start easy, as we don't do early mornings, to have a family breakfast once a week; not out of the house, but in the house, in our jammies. It will take work on my end and work on both B&I getting out of bed, but it will be worth it.

We've watched more movies and had more laughs this break than any other. I want us always to find time to do this.



Now, I will get relaxed with some wassail, knitting and a National Park documentary so I can be on top of our first day back at school tomorrow!

No comments: