Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Simply Having A Wonderful Christmastime, Part Two

The anticipation was killing them......


They missed the memo that there might have actually been something else in the living room....



Never mind....just Sam.

Samantha asked Santa for Star Wars toys and got a cool lightsaber.

Scarlet wanted a choo-choo train.

And Piper asked for fish!!

Bryce asked for peace and quiet in his house....guess he didn't get that!





Check out what I scored from my gister, Court.....I might have to reconfigure my Disney wall....

Peeps....it's real. Captain America lives in my house.


Tootles LURVED my mermaid pillow.

This was after we cleaned up, obviously.

Yes, that IS a leg lamp nightlight!




Cool stuff from Grandma & Papa (aka Sue & Cliff).

Just ending the night with family and framily and GAMES!

Just a quick pic at the end of a GREAT day!!!

No comments: