Sunday, August 30, 2015

Day Thirty- Coffee Mama



Sunday nights are some of my favorite nights.
Since my mom lives in Arizona, I don't get to see her very often. Sometimes, it's just a phone call a couple times a week; but Sunday nights, if I can, we Skype with her so she can talk to the girls and so we can laugh over stuff that happened over the week. I can show her stuff I'm working on, she can show me stuff that she's working, I get to see Cinnamon (her doggie).

I don't always love technology because I see changes in social behavior that frighten me. But I do love the fact that I can talk to my mom, face to face, no matter how far away she is. She gets to see my girls growing up and they get to talk to Grammie.

A few other fun things from today:



An awesome set from this morning at church.



My best BFFFFFF Ashley knows me all too well (and thanks B for the candid shot).



Sam gettin' all crazy with her fudge pop.



Piper pretending to be a tiger.



Me & Scarlet blowing my camera up with selfies.

No comments: